Custom Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles by Jack-in-the-Box Puzzles

Hi,

I sell wooden jigsaw puzzles custom-made to your specifications. If you'd like to see some of my past work, check out my website at

Jack-in-the-Box Puzzles: Handcrafted made-to-order wooden jigsaw puzzles - simultaneously a work of art and a challenging brainteaser. Jack-in-the-Box wood puzzles are great for all occasions or no occasion at all. Whether you're looking for a photo puzzle, a puzzle for advanced assemblers, a wedding proposal or guestbook puzzle, or something totally different, a Jack-in-the-Box wooden jigsaw puzzle is waiting to be designed just for you.

Crafted with the finest blades available, using 1/4" thick 5-ply Baltic Birch puzzle wood, a Jack-in-the-Box wooden puzzle makes a sturdy, long-lasting heirloom. My wood puzzles also offer several puzzling bonuses not found in cardboard puzzles: figurals, irregular edges, color-line cutting, indirectly-interlocking edges, and dropouts just to name a few.

Jack-in-the-Box Custom Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles - Beautiful and brainteasing wood jigsaw puzzles from your prints, photos, or computer images. Tricky cutting, elegant figurals, and eyecatching irregular edges.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott Stafford