Custom Made wooden jewelry box's We have them !!!!

Handmade wooden boxes, for jewelry, collectibles, or heirlooms. Each box different, of selected hardwoods. Tops of solid hardwood or glass, either clear or containing picture. Interior of lid and bottom velvet-covered. Clear glass-top boxes can be hung on wall, with items mounted inside for display. Contact us for custom orders.

942-5284

Reply to
Cissypops Collections

Dumbest post of the year so far.

Note the name of the newsgroup you are spamming. rec.WOODWORKING Yes, we do woodwork as a hobby or as a profession. If we want a wood box, we just make one.

Take out an ad in the Yellow Pages like other legitimate businesses instead of spamming newsgroups.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Maybe we could cut them apart and use the wood to build something. ;-)

P.

Reply to
Paul in MN

Sorry we didn't know if we could remove we would !!

Reply to
Cissypops Collections

Maybe you could both trim out the spam when your reply to the messages? You both just got her message around several filters and removal mechanisms.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

you can't remove a usenet post. it's all over the world.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Yeah right, so instead you repost it. How about you go away, and stay there?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

For the heck of it I took a look. It's one of the worse web sites I've ever seen.

Nova