Custom Made wooden jewelry box's We have them !!!!

Handmade wooden boxes, for jewelry, collectibles, or heirlooms. Each box different, of selected hardwoods. Tops of solid hardwood or glass, either clear or containing picture. Interior of lid and bottom velvet-covered. Clear glass-top boxes can be hung on wall, with items mounted inside for display. Contact us for custom orders. http://mystore.livedeal.com/cissypopscollections (405) 942-5284

Dumbest post of the year so far.
Note the name of the newsgroup you are spamming. rec.WOODWORKING Yes, we do woodwork as a hobby or as a profession. If we want a wood box, we just make one.
Take out an ad in the Yellow Pages like other legitimate businesses instead of spamming newsgroups.

P.

Maybe you could both trim out the spam when your reply to the messages? You both just got her message around several filters and removal mechanisms.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

For the heck of it I took a look. It's one of the worse web sites I've ever seen.
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (Cissypops Collections) wrote in message

Sorry we didn't know if we could remove we would !!

you can't remove a usenet post. it's all over the world.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Yeah right, so instead you repost it. How about you go away, and stay there?