Custom kerf saw blades

They have been great to work with over the years. Never disappointed.

Reply to
Frank Drackman

Thanks for the follow-up! I might have to get one myself, as nearly all of my drawer bottoms are the same plywood.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Set farther down the tooth puts stress in the gullets. leads to cracking. I have seen a few set blades with brazed teeth but these were of the syncab/china freight/junk variety with skinny stellite tips. So far in 20 years of general sharpening I have yet to encounter a carbide saw with set in the plate. Might be an industry that uses one but I doubt it.

Reply to
beecrofter