Custom kerf saw blades

Page 2 of 2

Ridge called today. They make a stock blade called a groover that's specifically designed for the task at hand. $89, plus shipping. SOLD.
JP

They have been great to work with over the years. Never disappointed.
Jay Pique wrote:

Thanks for the follow-up! I might have to get one myself, as nearly all of my drawer bottoms are the same plywood.