CUSTOM HEADBOARD

grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T

Believe it or not I've made somewhere around 25 of these.

I was an unemployed computer network geek for a little over a year, this design (along with a few other things) helped keep me out of bankruptcy.

I still sleep under one, and my wife is a semi-professional decorator.

If anybody needs tips on building this thing, I can help. I found ways to build it for much less $$$ than their method, and I got sort of creative on variations along the way, too.

Mike

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson

Sun, Aug 28, 2005, 7:05pm snipped-for-privacy@spamtrapmindspring.com (Mike=A0Patterson) posting from the Ripley's website apparently, proclaims: Believe it or not I've made somewhere around 25 of these. I found ways to build it for much less $$$ than their method, and I got sort of creative on variations along the way, too.

OK, I'll believe you. However, I'm not looking to buy any bridges.

Doesn't surprise me you made 'em for less. I'm interested in what you could get for one, if you don't mind saying.

JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T