Custom built hobbyist workshop - UK suppliers / tips?

Morning All,

I'm moving to a new house that will allow me to set up a hobbyists workshop - my need for a lathe is strong :)

I'm considering prebuilt wooden sheds 30 x 20 at the minute. Also considering breeze block built outhouse for soundproofing.

Would anyone care to comment on good UK suppliers / give me any tips on design.

Is a perspex / transparent roof a good idea for maximum light?

regards

Paul Jones

Reply to
Paul Jones