Curved Ribbing - How?

I'm trying to chisel out a ribbed corner on an oak night stand I've been building. An example of what I'm after is the ribbed corner on this old radio:
http://home1.gte.net/4bougies/rca128-2.JPG
I'm aware of router bits that will give this effect on a straight surface, but I'd like to emulate the corner in the above picture and haven't found anything. Any thoughts on how that can be done with machine tools, or is this something only a little elbow grease will accomplish?
Thanks, Gus
Gus Send me a legitamate e-mail address and i I'll send you a sketch on how to do it, It is rather easy
George

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! My young computer-wizard nephew told me not to put my real email address in that box to avoid spam. You can reach me here:
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks again, Gus

I'd use a "scratch stock", with a home-made cutter.
Most scratch stocks are straight. But if you make your own, you can make a special one with a curved stock just as easily. -- Klein bottle for rent. Apply within.
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:58:47 +0000, Andy Dingley
Get much action on that ad? (I had to google for it.) http://www.kleinbottle.com/whats_a_klein_bottle.htm <g>
P.S: Good idea on the curved scratch stock.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry. http://diversify.com