Current project pictures

In order to add to the on topic postings; I have posted three pictures of my current project at:
http://www.calanb.com/temp.html
Comments / questions are welcome.
--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com says...

Looking very good, Alan. . .Good drive-by too!! Some nice lookin' planes there! Not to mention the hanging tool cabinet in the background. . . ;-)
Kim
Thanks. Now that I am back to furniture (no more kitchen-per-week); the tools just seem to keep showing up. New tool cabinet is now on the must-do list.
--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
Other then the fact that your shop is disgustingly neat the work is very nice. ;-)
Good work Mike
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
Wow, you've done some nice work, and with similar tools to what I have. A portable planer, a 6" Jet jointer, a router table vs. a shaper. I always heard if you are going to raise a lot of panels (which you've obvioiusly done), you need a shaper. Is there one hiding somewhere in your shop?
Joe

my
Thanks. No shaper; however, I am on my second 3hp router in six years. I would love to have a shaper, but don't have the space for one. Nice thing about furniture building is that the door volume is low. All of the kitchen work used commercial doors.
--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
"Alan Bierbaum" wrote in message

kitchen
Your shop, tools, and work remind me of the scenes that play out in my dreams ... very fine!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com