Curly Cherry source?

Hi! It's been a while since I've posted to rec.ww. Shout out to Paddy O, if he's still here!
The last thing I ever should've done was show a potential client my 4/4 curly cherry stock. Now, he's totally entranced with it and won't come off the idea. I'll need 8/4 stock for cabinet legs, and I don't want to face join 4/4s for this highly visible project.
In eastern NC, I'm far away from any mill that has CC, to my knowledge. Can anyone recommend a reputable online source? CurlyMaple.com, perhaps?
Thanks Rob
Rob wrote:

Curly Woods comes to mind:
http://www.curlywoods.com /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

http://www.westpennhardwoods.com/static/index.htm But I bought it in person. I don't know if I would buy wood like that online; I mean the boards are really individuals rather than a commodity.
Toller - Yes, I'd much rather buy in person, and would be willing to drive a good number of hours to do so. But circumstances will probably dictate that I shop in the blind. That's why I was looking for a reputable dealer.
Thanks, Rob
Rob wrote:

Try Frank Miller in Union City IN-Ohio. I recently purchased some beautiful curly cherry for a blanket chest.
Mike