Curly Cherry source?

Hi! It's been a while since I've posted to rec.ww. Shout out to Paddy O, if he's still here!

The last thing I ever should've done was show a potential client my 4/4 curly cherry stock. Now, he's totally entranced with it and won't come off the idea. I'll need 8/4 stock for cabinet legs, and I don't want to face join 4/4s for this highly visible project.

In eastern NC, I'm far away from any mill that has CC, to my knowledge. Can anyone recommend a reputable online source? CurlyMaple.com, perhaps?

Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob

Curly Woods comes to mind:

no(SPAM)vasys

I have bought curly cherry from

I bought it in person. I don't know if I would buy wood like that online; I mean the boards are really individuals rather than a commodity.

Reply to
Toller

Toller - Yes, I'd much rather buy in person, and would be willing to drive a good number of hours to do so. But circumstances will probably dictate that I shop in the blind. That's why I was looking for a reputable dealer.

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Rob

Try Frank Miller in Union City IN-Ohio. I recently purchased some beautiful curly cherry for a blanket chest.

Mike

Reply to
mike