curio

I would like get your opinions. My father had treasure a woodbox for many years , and he said it has a long history of more than one hundrad year. It has some words on it " BLUE SEAL" " Pomade" "USA", and some small words as well as a big seal not clear yet because of so many years. I'd like to have your suggestions who have such kind of knowledge and who can tell me where can know whether it has great value or not. My father said it was bring to China during the period of 8 united country invaded in china. I hope can get you reply, thank you

Reply to
老古董

The box held jars of Vaseline Blue Seal Petroleum Jelly. It was used as a pomade, a fragrant hair dressing.

Reply to
Olebiker