Cure for jointer envy

Here's a sure cure for that nagging jointer envy (16 inch jointer):
http://www.gilmerwood.com/01-09-02-machines.htm
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
PDX David
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:24:33 -0800, Jane & David

Not to mention the 20" table saw and 30" disc sander. I wonder how many reindeer Santa would need for those.
-Leuf
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:24:33 -0800, Jane & David

Nice machine.

What an interesting link!
The NEW ARRIVALS section was enough to make me drool.
...and Merry Christmas and prosperous 2007 to you too!

Just large enough to land small aircraft!
Jim Stuyck