Cure/Drying time for wiping poly?

How long should I wait between coats for a 1:1 Poly/Mineral spirits mixed, wiped on?
Sorry if this is an obvious question. Did a google search, and while I didn't find an answer like "x hours between coats", I found plenty of posts complaining about long drying time. Beginning to wonder if I thinned it too much.
TIA

***
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely
It doesn't indicate on the can? If it does keep in mind that the time is usually stated for 70 Degrees F. Colder and it takes longer, warmer and less.
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net

Well, I don't have the original can, and I was wondering if I could get 2 coats on today. Ended up just waiting until it was nearly dry to the touch. Guess I'll stop at the store on the way home tomorrow and have a look at a new can. Thanks anyway.
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:32:15 GMT, "Keith Carlson"

Longer than unthinned.
If you think you over thinned it, get a clean, lint free rag and wipe it down again.
Barry
Actually I don't think that is true. A thinned varnish, an oil, carrier, resin mix, means a thinner coat per application and a thinner coat of any finish will cure faster then a thick one. This is especially true of a finish containing a curing oil.
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:04:20 -0500, "Mike G"

I've had over-thinned poly sit for way too long on a surface. After a rewipe, it dried nicely, and lint-free.
I should have tossed a DAHMKIT onto the end of my comment. <G>
Barry
I don't know. Don't really care.
Obvious answer - read the label.
If that doesn't tell you, call the manufacturer's 1-800s number, also on the label.
Well, here's a not-so-obvious fact: I don't *have* the label; this stuff was transferred to a different can some time ago when the original got mangled. I had hoped it would be a quick, easy question for most anyone on this NG.
If you don't care, why the hell bother replying?
less than 3 1/2 hours unless you aren't using it within the temp/humidity guidlines. even at 66 degrees, it'll be ready in less than 4 hours.
dave