cuckoo clock plan

Does anyone know where I can get cuckoo clock plans or books on making cuckoo clocks?

http://www.klockit.com /

Caractacus Potts thank you for replying to my question.
I checked out Klockit and have ordered an electronic movement and a plan from them. Their plans seem a little modern, I was hoping to build something like a Hunter or bird and leaf cuckoo clock. However, I will use it as a stepping stone towards this goal.
I am still on the lookout for plans for a real clock using mechanical movement.

~ If you find plans do post them here as others like myself would also be interested.. thank you. Regards Stephen ~

~ If you find plans do post them here as others like myself would also be interested.. thank you. Regards Stephen ~
Virgin Net News wrote:

All you gotta do is get yerself a cuckoo bird, stuff him in a box and...
Found a company in England that sell a Cuckoo Clock Plan. I have not actual seen the plan yet, but it is on order.
Hope this is of use to you.
http://www.craftdesigns.freeserve.co.uk/clocksviennas.html
@hotmail.com says...

You could try     http://www.hubertherrclocks.com /     http://www.jmcw.com/quartz_cuckoo_clocks.htm