CS Center-recessed blade source? Anyone know...?

Do any of you know of a source for circular saw blades that have a recessed center (to place the arbor nut below the plane of the blade, as with most cutting discs on a 4" grinder)?
On a lark I modified a cheap CS to work as a jamb saw, and with a bushing and a thin nut I can get to within 1/4" of the cut, but I'd like it to be a true flush cut if possible, and the only way I see that happening is with a recessed blade.
Anyone know?
Thanks, H
On 8 Aug 2004 21:25:58 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@sewanee.edu (Hylourgos) wrote:

nordic saw says they'll make any blade you want. www.nordicsaw.com