Cryptex / codex plans

I swear I remember seeing a woodworking magazine that had plans to make a cryptex/codex. My wife remembers the same thing. I cannot seem to find it now. Does anyone know which magazine and issue this was?
Thanks, Dan
Dan,
Would the magazine be "Scroll Saw" Summer 2007, Issue 27? Page 64 has an article on a Wooden Puzzle Vault: a "Cryptex" or vault protected by a combination lock.
Neil
Dan wrote:

I'm not familiar with that magazine so I'm pretty sure it's not the one I'm thinking of but I will definately seek it out and have a look!
Thanks!
Dan

Link for their web site: <http://www.scrollsawer.com/toc/toc_27.php