Cryptex Blueprint

Hi, Does any1 have a blueprint of a cryptex - the one mentioned in Dan Brown's Book - Da Vinci Code.
Thx in adv NJoy!
On 26 May 2005 21:03:02 -0700, "DiamondWarrior"

No, but maybe Joat can scan his in: he owns the original.
Lee
I thought the cryptex was fictional.

The entire bloody book is fiction - sigh -
BB

You know that, and I know that, but I've never quite been able to shake the feeling that Dan Brown *doesn't* know that.
Lee
Lee DeRaud wrote:

I had to keep reminding myself.
Barry