Crying wood

We've been having a humid couple of weeks, and I've got a piece of furniture that has started to drip water. I have not got a clue what the wood is - any ideas, is it the wood, the glues, varnish??
Never heard of this personally... I assume it's a finished piece? Did you make it or is it store-bought? How much water is coming out of it?
Will

Yep, finished item, store bought about 15 years ago.
It drips about a saucer a day, first time its done this since we bought it.

Roger wrote:

Look for a plumbing leak.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Good thinking.
Another possibility would be a dead rotting animal trapped inside.
For condensation to form there would need to be a diurnal temperature/humidity swing. If you air-condition in the daytime cooling it down with dry air, and then let warmer humid air in at night, or vice versa, then it could be condensation.
--
FF

Roger said:

It is clearly possessed. You should call a Catholic Priest immediately. But seriously, could it be condensation? It is near a window and/or heating vent? If it lives in the South, however, I know how it feels.
Greg G.

In Houston, every thing drips water at least daily. ;~) Condensation?
Roger wrote:

Wayne