Crwon molding installation question

I am about to install crown molding in my house but I have never done that before. I think I got the cutting part down but I am not sure about the installation part. Any one has ideas about what the best way to install them? Is it better to nail it from the corners in or from the center out? On the mitered corners will nails be enough or should I glue the corners as well (regular wood glue is good for that)? If anyone can help I will appreciate it.

Thanks.

Reply to
Silk