cribbage board plans

Could someone help me find plans to build a cribbage board approx 3 feet long that has legs either wrought ironn or wood?
Chris
chris penney wrote:

Find plans for a 1' long board. Take them to Kinko's. Tell them to enlarge them 300%. Add legs.
brought forth from the murky depths:

I'll have to make one of those Easy Reading cribbage boards for my mom for Christmas. What a hoot! She'll be the hit of her assisted living apartment building.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Heart Attacks: God's revenge for eating his little animal friends -- http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development --