Credo Quia Absurdum Est (credibile est, quia ineptum est)

Tertullian had the right of it, regardless of your particular take on the quote

It is particularly informative in the regard of joinery - and more particularly so in the regard of the relations between mortise and tenon.

It would seem, on the face of it, that geometry would rule - however Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

IN actuality geometry was not on the throne at the time ,euclid was . Messers Mortice and Tenon had similar theories and in the end formed a strong bond with each other

Reply to
mike hide

Sorry about that post, Michael.

I got it started and was interrupted before it was finished.

I suppose it was sent out '...scarce half made up...' when I shut the computer off.