Creating a cut diagram program

Just out of curiosity, do you have an approximate year for that?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Leon,

I've never used one of those programs so I don't know what, if any, the restrictions may be for sizing. I was simply pointing out some points for him to consider. It makes sense that the program should accommodate any size sheet - no argument.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

AND I did not mean to sound like your suggestion was not valid, just that What you mentioned should be a very very minimum for his own personal use, with a common size restriction the program probably would not sell.

Reply to
Leon

And to add a bit more, I use Cut List plus more often to optimize lumber than I do for plywood.

Reply to
Leon