crapsman tools

I was wondering if there was a list of the manufactures that make craftsman power tools.

thanx bill

Reply to
BD

Google is your friend -- that's been posted here *many* times.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

LOL That was truly "perfect". `Casper

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Reply to
Casper

I know Emerson makes a fair amount of them.

Reply to
Jay Giuliani

The operative word would be "made." Sears and Emerson split the sheets several years ago (sometime in the '90s).

Reply to
LRod

Emerson is long gone. Some are made by Ryobi, some even by Porter Cable.

Reply to
Mort Adella

ir amount of them.

Not exactly:

guillemd

This is unrelated I suppose, but my prediction is that Sears goes under by the fall of 2009. They are desolate even during sales around ehre while other places have picked up a bit of momentum now that lack of consumer confidence can't keep people from buying necessary items.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:
Joe AutoDrill

ir amount of them.

manufactured for Sears/Craftsman.

Reply to
Charlie Self

air amount of them.

Here:

guillemd

Reply to
Pat Barber

Recently a list was published of companies not expected to finish 2009 because of their dependence on debt that will not be refinanced.

Sears/Kmart was on that list.

I wonder how their lifetime warranty will be honored after the doors are locked and the lights are turned off.

TMT

Hmmm, maybe I should go take advantage of that waranty now.

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote in message news:iLZql.408$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreading01.news.tds.net...

I'd think such fears might be a bit overblown.......incidently the complete article in the listed link is a interesting read on ther current economic mess Rod

Holdings Corporation today reported its fourth quarter and full year

2008 results. Highlights for the quarter include:

a.. Net income for the quarter of $190 million ($360 million excluding certain significant items) as compared to net income of $426 million in the fourth quarter of 2007 b.. Fully diluted earnings per share for the quarter of $1.55 ($2.94 excluding certain significant items) as compared to fully diluted earnings per share of $3.17 in the fourth quarter of 2007 c.. Adjusted EBITDA of $885 million in the fourth quarter as compared to $1.0 billion in the fourth quarter of 2007 d.. Total impairment, store closing and severance charges of $336 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 e.. Kmart adjusted EBITDA increased 18% to $321 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 as compared to the fourth quarter of fiscal 2007 f.. Implemented actions to improve operational efficiency in response to the economic climate which contributed to a reduction of $211 million in domestic selling and administrative expenses during the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 and a $1.0 billion reduction in domestic inventory g.. Reduced total short-term borrowings on our $4.0 billion revolving credit facility from $1.9 billion at November 1, 2008 to $435 million at January 31, 2009 h.. Repurchased 2.9 million shares for $120 million and debt securities for $29 million during the fourth quarter i.. Maintained strong balance sheet and liquidity position j.. Kmart began operating its own footwear business on January 1, 2009, which had previously been operated by a third party

Reply to
Rod & BJ Jacobson