crapsman tools

I was wondering if there was a list of the manufactures that make craftsman power tools.
thanx bill

Google is your friend -- that's been posted here *many* times.

<http://lmgtfy.com/?q=craftsman+power+tools+manufacturers+list

LOL <...bows to Dave...> That was truly "perfect". `Casper
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.
I know Emerson makes a fair amount of them.

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:03:42 GMT, "Jay Giuliani"
The operative word would be "made." Sears and Emerson split the sheets several years ago (sometime in the '90s).
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Emerson is long gone. Some are made by Ryobi, some even by Porter Cable.

Not exactly: http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com / and http://www.emerson.com/en-US/Pages/Home.aspx http://www.emerson.com/en-US/about_emerson/emerson_business/Pages/Professional_Tools.aspx
On Feb 25, 1:38pm, snipped-for-privacy@gis.net wrote:

I must have missed it. I see no current listings for tools manufactured for Sears/Craftsman.

Here: http://www.emersontoolcompany.com/ourproducts.html

This is unrelated I suppose, but my prediction is that Sears goes under by the fall of 2009. They are desolate even during sales around ehre while other places have picked up a bit of momentum now that lack of consumer confidence can't keep people from buying necessary items.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
V8013-R
Maybe...Maybe not...
http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/invsub/results/hilite.asp?Symbol=SHLD
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Recently a list was published of companies not expected to finish 2009 because of their dependence on debt that will not be refinanced.
Sears/Kmart was on that list.
I wonder how their lifetime warranty will be honored after the doors are locked and the lights are turned off.
TMT
Hmmm, maybe I should go take advantage of that waranty now.

I'd think such fears might be a bit overblown.......incidently the complete article in the listed link is a interesting read on ther current economic mess Rod
http://www.searsholdings.com/invest /
Sears Holdings Corporation today reported its fourth quarter and full year 2008 results. Highlights for the quarter include:
a.. Net income for the quarter of $190 million ($360 million excluding certain significant items) as compared to net income of $426 million in the fourth quarter of 2007 b.. Fully diluted earnings per share for the quarter of $1.55 ($2.94 excluding certain significant items) as compared to fully diluted earnings per share of $3.17 in the fourth quarter of 2007 c.. Adjusted EBITDA of $885 million in the fourth quarter as compared to $1.0 billion in the fourth quarter of 2007 d.. Total impairment, store closing and severance charges of $336 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 e.. Kmart adjusted EBITDA increased 18% to $321 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 as compared to the fourth quarter of fiscal 2007 f.. Implemented actions to improve operational efficiency in response to the economic climate which contributed to a reduction of $211 million in domestic selling and administrative expenses during the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 and a $1.0 billion reduction in domestic inventory g.. Reduced total short-term borrowings on our $4.0 billion revolving credit facility from $1.9 billion at November 1, 2008 to $435 million at January 31, 2009 h.. Repurchased 2.9 million shares for $120 million and debt securities for $29 million during the fourth quarter i.. Maintained strong balance sheet and liquidity position j.. Kmart began operating its own footwear business on January 1, 2009, which had previously been operated by a third party