Craigslist woodcrafts

I'm sorry...but this just made me laugh for some reason. Maybe we should all consider the use of glitter in our projects.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/for/86594000.html
todd

Fantastic. I'm getting a red one.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Imagine what the addition of a little glitter would do to those volume control knobs we saw earlier. Probably run the price up to $600 each.
THOSE were truly unbelievable.
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Is this "holy crap"?
Josie