Craigslist Find

I hope this is a good sander. Seems Pretty well Made, Did post this at Woodnet too. Model # is 351.225950 IIRC these were going for about $200.00 10 Years ago. It Is A Heavy Son Of A Gun. I don't think They make this one any more. Can't find much on line I did find a manual, Anyone have this sander? How has it been?
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/mrbreezeet1/Upload%20and%20forget%202/Sander2.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/mrbreezeet1/Upload%20and%20forget%202/Sander3.jpg
Found out it's made by a company called "Colovos" And found reference on this group, to a Table saw made by Colovos that was sold by sears/Craftsman and the same saw sold by Grainger under the Dayton name. So it looks like they are exactly the same sander. BTY Here is the Table saw.
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/3Z997
Can't be 100% but this looks about like the same sander
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/2PA29?Pid=search
Oh Yeah, I gave $40.00 for it. Thanks, Tony
I'll give ya $30 right now.
Pretty darn good deal I would say. A tool like that is worth as much as when bought new. Harbor frieght has a table top like that but only a 4" x 36 belt for $90 but it is onl 3/4 hp. They have a 6x48 unit with a stand for $200 but it is only 1 hp. You got a winner.

Na, Think I'll hold on to it for a while......LOL

. They have a 6x48 unit

Yeah Craftsman's Good Old "Max Developed" HP Rateing. 10.8 Amps though, seems pretty good, I am guessing closer to 1 HP. Thanks, Tony