Craigslist Find

I hope this is a good sander. Seems Pretty well Made, Did post this at Woodnet too. Model # is 351.225950 IIRC these were going for about $200.00 10 Years ago. It Is A Heavy Son Of A Gun. I don't think They make this one any more. Can't find much on line I did find a manual, Anyone have this sander? How has it been?

out it's made by a company called "Colovos" And found reference on this group, to a Table saw made by Colovos that was sold by sears/Craftsman and the same saw sold by Grainger under the Dayton name. So it looks like they are exactly the same sander. BTY Here is the Table saw.

't be 100% but this looks about like the same sander

Yeah, I gave $40.00 for it. Thanks, Tony

Reply to
ant30dio

I'll give ya $30 right now.

Pretty darn good deal I would say. A tool like that is worth as much as when bought new. Harbor frieght has a table t> I hope this is a good sander. Seems Pretty well Made, Did post this at

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Na, Think I'll hold on to it for a while......LOL

. They have a 6x48 unit

Yeah Craftsman's Good Old "Max Developed" HP Rateing. 10.8 Amps though, seems pretty good, I am guessing closer to 1 HP. Thanks, Tony

Reply to
ant30dio