Craftsman TS, can't allign router extension?

Hi, I am just starting to purchase tools, and I am having a hard tim
putting my table saw together. I bought a clearance model, 315.228390 It comes with the router extension. I can't get the extension level t the saw. It flares up a bit at the end. I can't see any way to adjus it,it is fastened directly to the table with 4 bolts.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks, Pau
-- pcolson
SHIMS above the bolts should lower the end of the extension
Of course, first question has to be "Is the extension FLAT??" If it isn't flat, talk to Sears about replacing it with one that IS flat
John
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:03:50 +0000, pcolson

at the end. <<<
I'm surprised that they had any of those left, nice saw for the buck. I bought mine about a year ago and thought they were running out of them then.
I tightened mine fairly snug then took about a 12 inch length of 2X4, a fairly heavy hammer and tapped back and forth across the joint/seam until it lined up then tightened it up. Rob Mills