Craftsman Table saw for sale in Dallas TX

Hi, I know this will probably upset people, but I am selling my Table Saw on Ebay. It is in good shape, just need to get it out of the way.
So anyway, take a look if you would like.
Thanks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#72449672&category 789
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (the dude) wrote:

I'm not sure why it would upset anybody. But I see that you have a reserve on it, so I'm not going to bother to bid.
--
Howard Lee Harkness
Insurance for H1-Bs: http://www.H1Bins.com
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (the dude) wrote in message

By the way, the only reason I put a reserve on it was so the "buy it now" option would stay up for a couple of days. The reserve is way below what the saw cost me new.
the dude wrote:

You need to either dump or resize the large graphics, they make the posting difficult to read. So I didn't.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio

Mark, See if it looks any better now.
the dude wrote:

Lots better.
Seems to have sold. Congratulations.

Mark

N.E. Ohio
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (the dude) wrote:

Whoa! A saw that costs $500 new went for $450!!! Even with local pickup restriction! I wish my wife's auctions would go consistently like that! -- Howard http://www.MyNewThreads.com <-- my wife's eBay site