Craftsman Table saw for sale in Dallas TX

Hi, I know this will probably upset people, but I am selling my Table Saw on Ebay. It is in good shape, just need to get it out of the way.

So anyway, take a look if you would like.

Thanks

the dude

I'm not sure why it would upset anybody. But I see that you have a reserve on it, so I'm not going to bother to bid.

Reply to
Howard

now" option would stay up for a couple of days. The reserve is way below what the saw cost me new.

Reply to
the dude

You need to either dump or resize the large graphics, they make the posting difficult to read. So I didn't.

Reply to
Mark

Mark, See if it looks any better now.

Reply to
the dude

Lots better.

Seems to have sold. Congratulations.

Reply to
Mark

Whoa! A saw that costs $500 new went for $450!!! Even with local pickup restriction! I wish my wife's auctions would go consistently like that!

-- Howard

Howard