Craftsman Table Saw 315 series. Looking for an dust collection systen that attached to the blade guard

These are the parts I need 980756-001 - Blade cover - to enclose blade for dust collection - you need 1 STD511003 - Screw - to attach blade cover and elbow- you need 6 980759-001 - Flap - part of blade cover - you need 1 980758-001 - Push nuts - to attach flap to blade cover - you need 4 980946-001 - Washer - for screw onto elbow to dust port - you need 1 980760-001 - Elbow - to deflect dust down - you need 1
Yes I know they are 17 year old parts and I am looking for a needle in a hay stack BUT it can't hurt to ask.
Thank you for any help anyone may have.
Douglas - fellow wood worker
On 1/6/2016 6:15 PM, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Screws, nuts and washers can be easily purchased at your local hardware store. The specialty parts may be interchangeable with other table saw brands or newer Craftsman models.
I did my own search and couldn't find any photos of the parts you need, but even if you found something close, you couldn't possibly modify it to work.

No longer available from original manufacturer

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part/search.html?q=STD511003 in stock

No longer available from original manufacturer

No longer available from original manufacturer

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/980946-001/0009/315.html?pat hTaken=partSearch&q0946-001 in stock

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/980760-001/0009/315.html?pat hTaken=partSearch&q0760-001 in stock

If I understand your post correctly, the 315 series is probably manufactured by Ryobi...As mentioned by others, compatible parts most likely can be found thru a little detective work... Good luck
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 7:08:46 AM UTC-5, Just Another Joe wrote:

On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 15:15:41 -0800 (PST) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

best bet is to find one of these saws and buy it for parts