CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE on Ebay! Feedback Explained

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemD02728574&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
THIS IS A CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE TO MAKE YOUR ROUTER INTO A LATHE. IT IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. I WILL REMOVE THE WOODEN BOARD FOR SHIPPING, I WILL PLACE THE BRACKETS IN THE BOX.
FEEDBACK
I HAVE RAN ACROSS SEVERAL BUYERS THAT LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK DUE TO SLOW POSTAL DELIVERY. IF YOU WANT PRIORITY DELIVERY THEN PICK PRIORITY ON YOUR INVOICE. IF YOU LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I WILL LEAVE YOU NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POST OFFICE. IF THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM I AM SURE IT CAN BE HANDLED WITHOUT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
YOU GUYS SELL YOUR TOOLS HERE,WHY CAN'T I? I`M NOT A SPAMMER!
Add pictures here
βœ–

No just a jerk out to make money but contribute nothing to the newsgroup. That is NOT the purpose of having this group so you are abusing it.
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@hushmail.com wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemD02728574&rd=1&sspagename κtshit&die
You can stick them where the sun doesn't shine for all I care

But nine posts in a day? Four or so for the same item, this router crafter? And screaming in all caps no less.
Hey, you really should be careful "tool," some folks might take offense, sign up for e-bay with phony names - like you spam with a hushmail account - bid high on your shit and win it and then not pay. Guess what? You get to pay the Ebay commission and/or get your sorry butt kicked off Ebay.
It surely would be a shame if that happened.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot. 92% feedback is a JOKE and a SPAMMER no less
Add pictures here
βœ–
Chris wrote:

Pot calling the kettle, springs to mind.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Agreed... And unless atacking people in unmoderated newsgroups is AOL company policy he might want to change that reply to address.
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@hushmail.com wrote:

Is it not still possible to read the actual comments? Though of course eBay always made it hard to FIND the negative ones, you had to parse through all the comments to look for them.

I suggest you include that comment in all of your advertising on eBay.

That's what they all say, though they don't always say it in all caps....
--

FF

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 2 Sep 2005 15:21:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

not if you use firefox and greasemonkey.

what, and make it clear to all what an asshole he is?

for some definitions of spammer, perhaps. I for one have never offered anything for sale here.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Can you elaborate on that a bit, please?
--
Regards,
βœ–
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:08:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Quick Description of Greasemonkey:
Allows you to customize the way a webpage displays using small bits of JavaScript. Hundreds of scripts, for a wide variety of poular sites, are already available in the Greasemonkey script repository at http://dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScripts . You can write your own scripts too.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Thanks - I'll have a look.
--
Regards,
βœ–

<big snip>
I find it's most informative to look at neutral (and the sellers response to it) and mutually withdrawn feedback these days. Some sellers are very good at manipulating the feedback system. I just use the search function built into the browser.
Add pictures here
βœ–