CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE on Ebay! Feedback Explained

IS A CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE TO MAKE YOUR ROUTER INTO A LATHE. IT IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. I WILL REMOVE THE WOODEN BOARD FOR SHIPPING, I WILL PLACE THE BRACKETS IN THE BOX.

FEEDBACK

I HAVE RAN ACROSS SEVERAL BUYERS THAT LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK DUE TO SLOW POSTAL DELIVERY. IF YOU WANT PRIORITY DELIVERY THEN PICK PRIORITY ON YOUR INVOICE. IF YOU LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I WILL LEAVE YOU NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POST OFFICE. IF THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM I AM SURE IT CAN BE HANDLED WITHOUT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

YOU GUYS SELL YOUR TOOLS HERE,WHY CAN'T I? I`M NOT A SPAMMER!

Reply to
toolsrus365

No just a jerk out to make money but contribute nothing to the newsgroup. That is NOT the purpose of having this group so you are abusing it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You can stick them where the sun doesn't shine for all I care

But nine posts in a day? Four or so for the same item, this router crafter? And screaming in all caps no less.

Hey, you really should be careful "tool," some folks might take offense, sign up for e-bay with phony names - like you spam with a hushmail account - bid high on your shit and win it and then not pay. Guess what? You get to pay the Ebay commission and/or get your sorry butt kicked off Ebay.

It surely would be a shame if that happened.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot.

92% feedback is a JOKE and a SPAMMER no less
Reply to
Chris

Pot calling the kettle, springs to mind.

Reply to
ben

Agreed... And unless atacking people in unmoderated newsgroups is AOL company policy he might want to change that reply to address.

Reply to
Archangel

Is it not still possible to read the actual comments? Though of course eBay always made it hard to FIND the negative ones, you had to parse through all the comments to look for them.

I suggest you include that comment in all of your advertising on eBay.

That's what they all say, though they don't always say it in all caps....

Reply to
fredfighter

not if you use firefox and greasemonkey.

what, and make it clear to all what an asshole he is?

for some definitions of spammer, perhaps. I for one have never offered anything for sale here.

Reply to
bridger

Can you elaborate on that a bit, please?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Quick Description of Greasemonkey:

Allows you to customize the way a webpage displays using small bits of JavaScript. Hundreds of scripts, for a wide variety of poular sites, are already available in the Greasemonkey script repository at

You can write your own scripts too.

Reply to
bridger

Thanks - I'll have a look.