CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE On Ebay CHEAP!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CRAFTSMAN-ROUTER-CRAFTER-LATHE_W0QQitemZ4402728574QQcategoryZ11704QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I will be posting all my tools here so you woodpeckers can get great deals!
Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot. 92% feedback is a JOKE and a SPAMMER no less

http://cgi.ebay.com/CRAFTSMAN-ROUTER-CRAFTER-LATHE_W0QQitemZ4402728574QQcategoryZ11704QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Isn't there supposed to be a crank handle on that thing?

Only one pecker evident in your flood of spam.