Craftsman Router Crafter

Anyone know of an old Craftsman Router Crafter for sale. Model number 720.25250

E-bay ......but I have always been out bid. I'll keep trying unless I can find one elsewhere.

Reply to
bumhead

Good luck. Why that went out of production is a mystery to me.

Reply to
J. Clarke

If you want to spend a little more and get a little more look for a Legacy Mill

see them on ebay and Craigs list sometimes.

Also, there is a program call Craigs Pal (I th> Anyone know of an old Craftsman Router Crafter for sale.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

If you want to spend a little more and get a little more look for a Legacy Mill

owned and used a router crafter in a past life, I can day without hesitation, a lathe it ain't.

Trying to do a "one off" is one thing, trying to make multiple copies of an item is quite another.

May be just one of the reasons S&R doesn't sell it any more.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I've got one, in a tattered box, but all the pieces are there, I believe. It's in North Carolina. Make me an offer.

Henry Bibb snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Henry Bibb