Craftsman Router Crafter

Anyone know of an old Craftsman Router Crafter for sale. Model number 720.25250
E-bay ......but I have always been out bid. I'll keep trying unless I can find one elsewhere.
bumhead wrote:

Good luck. Why that went out of production is a mystery to me.
If you want to spend a little more and get a little more look for a Legacy Mill http://legacywoodworking.com/productList.cfm?type=1
I see them on ebay and Craigs list sometimes.
Also, there is a program call Craigs Pal (I think) and it lets you search across craigs lists from many regions. So you can easily look over greater geographic areas. I use it but it is on my other computer so don't know exact name but it is free!

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
If you want to spend a little more and get a little more look for a Legacy Mill http://legacywoodworking.com/productList.cfm?type=1 ------------------------------------- Having owned and used a router crafter in a past life, I can day without hesitation, a lathe it ain't.
Trying to do a "one off" is one thing, trying to make multiple copies of an item is quite another.
May be just one of the reasons S&R doesn't sell it any more.
Lew

I've got one, in a tattered box, but all the pieces are there, I believe. It's in North Carolina. Make me an offer.
Henry Bibb snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net