Craftsman router 315.25070 parts

I have a Sears Craftsman Router 315.25070 and am in need of a height adjustment pinion. I have checked with the Sears replacement parts store, but it is no longer available. The part number is 2-623790-01. The part number on the exploded diagram is 63.
If there is anyone out there with availbale parts or know of where I might be able to find a replacement, please let me know. I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks, Steve
Ryobi made this for Sears, and I think they support most of the older tools. Remember, though, that these old routers have almost no value now, so don't spend a heck of a lot on parts.
GTO(John)