Craftsman Rout-a-Signer Help!

I have a Craftsman Rout-a-Signer Model 2572 (pantagraph type) but don't have a clue about how to use it. No help from Sears. If anyone out there could email of list, a copy of the instructions, it would really be appreciated. Dave in Cherrylog, GA snipped-for-privacy@ellijay.com
Dave W wrote:

list, continue and scroll down to the Instructions. Joe
Tried that. They list a "How to Booklet" as not available.

Dave W wrote:

write myself anote to keep my brain from resetting and take a look tonight. Joe
If you can find the model number, you can download some of their product manuals from the service link on their web site. I believe most are in pdf format.