Craftsman Rotary Workbench 65511 Alternatives

Hi,
Craftsman has discontinued this workbench. I have limited space in my garage and was hoping to find out if there is an alternative:
- Does anyone know of another rotary type workbench? - Does anyone have the owners manual for the Craftsman Rotary Workbench 65511 that you could scan into a PDF? (If I have the specs I might try buildng my own) - Does anyone know of any plans for a rotary style workbench?
Thanks, Mike
Posted an alternative on A.B.P.W.

find the related articles in www.jitgroups.com
Thanks for the reply. I went to the site but could not find a search to look for articles. I went under the hobbies section and could not find anything related to wood working. Is there a specific link to look for?
Great Idea!! Do you have any measurements?