Craftsman Rotary Tool Vibrates

My Craftsman Rotary Tool vibrates like crazy, almost sounding like its sick. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a home fix?
Thanks,
Mike
If you're talking about the dremel-like thing, yeah, mine vibrates too. Hasn't killed itself yet, but I don't expect much from it. Seems to get worse the longer I use it at one time. But, it's been getting lots of rest lately.
Henry

Bearings going out, time to trash the machine and buy a new one
John

I've located the source of your problems----> "Craftsman"
Rotozips seem to have a good reputation (but I don't own one)