Craftsman Rotary Tool Vibrates

My Craftsman Rotary Tool vibrates like crazy, almost sounding like its sick. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a home fix?

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Michael

If you're talking about the dremel-like thing, yeah, mine vibrates too. Hasn't killed itself yet, but I don't expect much from it. Seems to get worse the longer I use it at one time. But, it's been getting lots of rest lately.

Henry

Reply to
Henry Bibb

Bearings going out, time to trash the machine and buy a new one

John

Reply to
John Crea

I've located the source of your problems----> "Craftsman"

Rotozips seem to have a good reputation (but I don't own one)

Reply to
Frank Ketchum