Craftsman Radial Arm Saw

Page 2 of 2
Thanks for looking. I think formica will be the way to go.
Thanks again Kevin

There are of course, different Craftsman RAS. Mine has tempored Hardboard laminated to both the top and under side. It is 40+ years old, still has the original top after building two new houses including the cabinets for them and lots of craft when craft was in demand. I guess made of better quality.
Walt Conner

I wouldn't expect any problems installing a top or creating a new one from scratch, I was just asking if anybody has a old (6 months to a year) Sears tool catalog to see if I could get the part number for the upgraded replacement top that is no longer listed.