Craftsman pressure washer manual

I recently purchased a gas powered pressure washer at a garage sale for $125.00, and the owner didn''t have the manual. I tried at the Sears service center yesterday, and the want $15.00 + 5.00 shipping. I think this is outragous, companies like Delta send them for free or give you access online so you can download it. I didn't expect they would send it for free, but I won't pay this kind of money. If someone has another idea or could copy or scan theirs I would be more than willing to cover their expense rather than pay Sears.
Thanks for your consideration.
need to know the model number,then i can possible help you.
Heh, just make your own.
Step 1) Fill with Gas Step 2) Turn on faucet Step 3) Start Engine Step 4) Have fun Spraying anything you can find. :)
On 20 Jul 2003 13:04:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) wrote:

Sorry about the model number. I had it alongside the keyboard when I was doing the orignal post.
Model 580 76 1800
4.5 hp. quantum engine, 2 gal/minute 1800 PSI.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) wrote:

Well, couldn't find a operating manual on sears website but you can get to the parts diagram if that helps.
Wish you well,
Wes