Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle blade is removable?

Page 2 of 2
Off-topic troll...
--
"Jim Wilkins" <muratlanne gmail.com> wrote:

This is a good reason for not answering a regular when he asks "What are you doing?" or "What is this for?" If you answer, you set yourself up for a reply like "You shouldn't be doing that". Or some asshole later jumps into your thread harping on how he doesn't like what you do...
--
"Jim Wilkins" <muratlanne gmail.com> wrote:

"Mike Marlow" wrote:

-------------------------------------------------- Hey Mike, I zonk this idot and you keep dragging him back, at least half of him.
Lew
Typical of a troll playing with its imaginary kill file friend...
--
"Lew Hodgett" <sails.man1 verizon.net> wrote:

running away to play with its imaginary kill file friend...
--
"Mike Marlow" <mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net> wrote:

If you use a kill file, just like "Lew Hodgett", you will end up stumbling over everybody's replies to the person in your kill file. It gives you an excuse to talk about it, but it makes you look silly. And then there's the fact that you are giving permission to people you don't like to talk behind your back. And then when you notice that, you get all upset and your imaginary kill file friend runs away again.
All you have to do is learn how to ignore a sub thread (a thread branch). That way, when you see a post by somebody you don't like, you simply hit the ignore thread branch key. If they are the original poster, the whole thread is gone. If they are a reply author, their branch is gone. That function was included with Forte Agent 4.1 and newer. So all you need is a real newsreader to cope with your USENET problems.

    [ ... ]

    He *did*. Look at the "Newsgroups: " header. (Copied here form above in case you can't view the headers in your newsreader.

    So -- *two* newsgroups -- either of which is likely to have some people who use the ratcheting driver in question. (*I* don't have one -- haven't bought anything from Sears/Craftsman for decade. :-)
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail