Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle blade is removable?

Page 1 of 2
This is my third ratcheting screwdriver purchase so far, a Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle.
The online description says "Quick shaft exchange". The package says "1/4 inch drive adapter". The blade is very slightly loose in the socket, it is obviously not part of the socket. But trying to pull the thing out of the socket isn't working. The t-handle pulled off, though. Question is, is the shaft/blade removable or not?
Thanks.
On 7/6/2014 9:48 AM, John Doe wrote:

You might get more replies if you address this in other than a woodworking group.
Leon <lcb11211 swbelldotnet> wrote:

Judging by research on the Internet, I might get more replies by addressing this to Mars.
On 7/6/2014 10:17 AM, John Doe wrote:

Well at least you are not pitting Lamborghini's and Ferrari's against each other. Being unhappy with one of those purchases would be harder to swallow than a thumb ratchet.

No, he's pitting jury-rigged powered roller skates against street traffic. Would you bet your life on the reliability of a drive train that depended on a Chinese palm ratchet?.
-R. Goldberg
off-topic troll
--
"Jim Wilkins" <muratlanne gmail.com> wrote:

I wish money grew on trees here like they do wherever "Leon" lives. These are cheap, but my resources don't allow me to buy every related product on the market, that's why I ask about them.
If you were uninterested, you would just ignore the post. If you're desperate for attention, you could jump back into the zillions of off-topic politically charged troll threads to get that attention fix you seek, at about the same cost.
--
Leon <lcb11211 swbelldotnet> wrote:

> Path: eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feeder01.blueworldhosting.com!peer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!border3.nntp.dca.giganews.com!backlog3.nntp.dca3.giganews.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
On 7/6/14, 2:03 PM, John Doe wrote:

The irony in this top-poster's crybaby reply is that he puts Leon real name in quotation marks while posting anonymously.
--

-MIKE-

As any experienced Internet user should know... Using a real sounding name doesn't mean squat in a public forum on the Internet. It doesn't mean the name belongs to the user. And even if the name does, there's no way to know whether the same person is using a dozen other aliases. And many people who use real sounding names are salesman. In other words... Stop beating your chest about using a real sounding name, you'll never be a tough guy on the Internet.
--
-MIKE- <mike mikedrumsDOT.com> wrote:

On 7/6/14, 2:24 PM, John Doe wrote:

Except that my name is real. His name is real. Many of us in here use our real names and have met in person. You're just a hypocrite doing what you're accusing other of doing.
As for being a tough guy... I don't hide behind anonymity on the internet and never have. I am easily found. I don't say anything to anyone on the internet I wouldn't say to their face. Ask all the guys in here I've met in person.
You?
--

-MIKE-

"Mike Marlow" wrote:

---------------------- You're giving more credit than is due.
Lew
off-topic troll...
--
"Mike Marlow" <mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net> wrote:

[...]

"Lew Hodgett" <sails.man1 verizon.net> wrote:

Trolls will troll whatever you do, but... This is a good reason for not answering a regular when he asks "What are you doing?" or "What is this for?" If you answer, you set yourself up for a reply like "You shouldn't be doing that". Or some asshole later on jumping into your thread harping on how he doesn't like what you're doing...
--
"Jim Wilkins" <muratlanne gmail.com> wrote:

I'll do what I please...
--
"Mike Marlow" <mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net> wrote:

Babbling troll...
--
"Mike Marlow" <mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net> wrote:

is there really such what thing?
--
"Mike Marlow" <mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net> wrote:

That's been his history. He repeatedly asks about some cheap way to cut corners, ignores or disputes the helpful responses, then throws a hissy over any hint of criticism and leaves for a while.
I don't care what he does to himself as long as the lawyers can't trace the failure back to me. I posted to warn others that their innocent advice seemingly about hand tools could have unexpectedly adverse consequences.
-C. Darwin