Craftsman Dovetail Jig

Does anybody have the instructions that come with the 2579 dovetail jig? I recently came across one for free but there's no manual.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Have you tried Sears.com and checked under the parts section?

Sorry, just the 25739. And, for the record, it was lousy. Wiggles, all that plastic does.

Len wrote:

Thanks to both you and RB for responding. I'm going to give this thing a try, but I think I have a purchase in my future. Something without plastic templates....
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
I got one at www.owwm.com it is for the 25720 but is probabally close to the same. Let me know if you cant find it and i will email it to you. I also ordered a new template off the sears web page for $13. 00.

I have the manual you need. I'll be happy to copy it and send it to you.