craftsman and not so much

Several months ago I mentioned the initiation of my latest design - a leather upholstered dining chair - to several people I see sporadically. With the passage of time, I've noticed a trend. Those who do not work with their hands will ask, "Did you finish your chair?" While those who do crafts will ask, "So how's that chair coming along?" Or something to that effect.

Cheers, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Interesting observation - I'll pay attention to that in the future. Andy

Reply to
Andy