Craftsman Accra-Arm 10 inch Radial Saw 113.29411

Got this for free when i helped a friend move. Is it worth fixing up? was it worth anything when it comes down to woodworking?

Reply to
Slipslidinaway

I'm not much of a RAS fan, but free is free. Looks like it's a 60's-ish saw, so it's probably a pretty good one.

run the part number through Google and Google Groups.

Reply to
Joe Wells

If you don't like it I think you can still get $100 for it from the recall. Look at

Personally, I like mine and think it's worth more than $100.

Lance

Reply to
Lance Spaulding

Reply to
Jim Giblin

====================================== I agree... I purchased mine in the 60's and to be honest I have not moved the arm off a 90 degree cut in more then 20 years ... Mine was NOT covered on the recall BUT there was no way that I would "turn it in " for 100 bucks....

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G.