Craftsman a Bosch Router?

Page 3 of 3
Color blind Of the 7 routers reviewed, these 2 were given "Top Tool" award for what its worth.
Per the outside inspection the 2 units were virtual

ROTFLMAO..... did anyone doing the inspection also not notice that the Craftsman is RED vs. Blue on the Bosch?
it doesn't matter what the model number is, don't ever buy a craftsman router.
- louder than anything else - bits _will_ slip, bet on it - reliability is iffy - every add on you might want doesn't fit anything else (unlike, say, PC routers)
my 1/50th of a buck.
Joe C.
p.s. they make good boat anchors, though

specifications
on

So you think that the Bosch and DeWalt tools with a Craftsman name automatically makes them not worth buying? I think you are a bit uninformed.
I was shopping for a router kit recently and noticed that these two were nearly identical too, at least on the outside.
It may make no difference at all, but a close inspection of the boxes revealed that thhe Sears model has an aluminum body, vs. the magnesium body on the Bosch. Probably accounts for an ounce or two of weight difference. Mostly marketing? Who knows about the internals.