craftsman 2in1 jigsaw

Does anyone here have the Craftsman 2 in 1 jigsaw. The one that is convertable to barrel grip. Is it one of the best ones out there. I like the dust blower, led work light, cast aluminum foot and grip options and it is about $100.00 less than the bosch barrel grip. Are there any others I should look at before buying it. Thanks