Craftsman 10" 3hp table saw

I won't argue with you about the coating, as it's obviously something you've experienced.

But I can't ignore my experience that the electric knife blades I used on the foam, probably wouldn't cut through baloney after cutting a couple hundred or so linear feet of foam. And yes, I cleaned them regularly.

Reply to
-MIKE-

The foam cutting band saw blades I've seen are just HPS, not carbide tipped.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett