"Craft in America" on PBS

The second year of this series has started up, first two episodes were on one of my PBS affiliates tonight, my other one has them on tomorrow. There wasn't any woodworking in the first one, but the second one had some instrument making and a woodcut printmaker.
I noticed Sam Maloof was one of the sponsors.
-Kevin