CPSIA Update

Page 3 of 3
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Well, shucks - the nationalised retirement program is justified under the commerce clause. What's the big deal?
Our Congress Critters are getting annoyed at the CPSC:
http://energycommerce.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id 74&Itemid=1

http://energycommerce.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id 74&Itemid=1
A little more hope. I never thought of book being affected, this thing is more ridiculous every time I look at it.
Brought the CPSIA up at a meeting of artisans and had some of the members call me a liar and the documents I had fakes, they would not believe that any one would pass a law so stupid.

Quotes -
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - Gideon J. Tucker (1866) but often attributed to Mark Twain.
Some members of your artisan club would do well to keep better tabs on what comes out of Washington DC. The problem is not new and should be no surprise to anyone. Axel