Couple of signs you may need to change subcontractors ...

"Well, I think this goes to a bedroom ceiling fan on the other side of this wall. Maybe ...":
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/UpToCode1.jpg
"Only 18" of pipe? No problem, we got a bag of connectors in the truck!":
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/UpToCode2.jpg
BTW, whatever happened to Woody?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Swingman wrote:

LMAO! Oh man, you made my day.
--

-MIKE-

That "plumber" has worked on a couple houses in this area too!
That is bad, bad, bad.
Where would the rookie plumber be without PVC and a little glue.
Those are excellent pictures.