Couple of signs you may need to change subcontractors ...

"Well, I think this goes to a bedroom ceiling fan on the other side of this wall. Maybe ...":

"Only 18" of pipe? No problem, we got a bag of connectors in the truck!":

whatever happened to Woody?

Reply to
Swingman

LMAO! Oh man, you made my day.

Reply to
-MIKE-

That "plumber" has worked on a couple houses in this area too!

That is bad, bad, bad.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Where would the rookie plumber be without PVC and a little glue.

Those are excellent pictures.

Sw> "Well, I think this goes to a bedroom ceiling fan on the other side of this

Reply to
Pat Barber