Countertop moulding

Does anyone know of a source where I can buy chrome edge-moulding (1 1/2" or wider). This is the moulding that was used on countertops back in the 1950's. Bryan Lord
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Here's a couple of places to try:
http://www.oh-diners.com/divers/edge_molding.htm
http://www.barsandbooths.com/bandbmetalbanding.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Jack:
When did you go back to being "Nova" instead of that indecipherable norm de guerre that you were using for a bit?
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Tom Watson wrote:

When I changed ISP's. If I try and munge my email address with the new one I can't post to their NNTP server.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
On 20 Oct 2006 17:30:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

This post brings back a sad memory. My 4-year old cousin, reached for a cookie jar on the kitchen counter. The chrome-edge counter was electrically live from a faulty toaster cord and it electrocuted him. His twin brother says he doesn't like firemen because they took his brother away.
Thanks for the info guys. Now for my next task, I need to find out what type of weatherstrip to use on on my monitor top refrigerator (the old weatherstip is dry rotted). Probably just you standard stuff from the Home Depot. I'll need to do some research I guess. Bryan Lord