countertop

I recently installed a countertop and when sawing I chiped a small piece of the flamica. Any ideal how to repair without replaceing the coutertop.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 26, 8:42 am, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Wallace Jensen) wrote:

Top or edge?
Add pictures here
✖
The short answer is NO, you will need to replace the top.
You did not indicate where the chip is, there may be some ideas about a way to conceal the blemish.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .