Count the things that can go wrong.

It is a small wonder why WW magazines content is iffy. These guys are mostly beginners and have not learned the proper way to do things.

I bet he wonders how he can keep from burning his cherry.

Leon

I like the gap under the ply as he's ripping. I bet that will be square. No worries, he's probably going to paint it anyway.

RP

Reply to
RP

I guess he never needs square edges.

Reply to
Larry Kraus

Just asking for a kick back!

Reply to
Leon

I bet that could hurt. Is burning your cherry anything like blue balls?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You know,,,,LOL, I thought that sounded a bit off color when I posted it. :~)

Reply to
Leon