Count the things that can go wrong.

It is a small wonder why WW magazines content is iffy. These guys are mostly beginners and have not learned the proper way to do things.
I bet he wonders how he can keep from burning his cherry.
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/Ezine/Public/TricksoftheTrade.aspx
On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:53:53 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

I like the gap under the ply as he's ripping. I bet that will be square. No worries, he's probably going to paint it anyway.
RP
On 2/11/2014 4:50 PM, RP wrote:

Just asking for a kick back!

I guess he never needs square edges.
On 2/11/2014 4:53 PM, Leon wrote:

I bet that could hurt. Is burning your cherry anything like blue balls?
On 2/11/2014 8:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You know,,,,LOL, I thought that sounded a bit off color when I posted it. :~)