Could some expert tell me from what period this Chinese Staircase Toy is ?

Could some expert here tell me from what era / time this antique Chinese Staircase Toy is. Thank You ...

fufko

alexy

I haven't seen this, but my best guess is that there are marbles or ball bearings that roll inside of the two tubes that just barely cause the flip. Inertia keeps it moving long enough for the ball bearings to roll downhill, causing it to flip again.

Reply to
Steve A

Reply to
Mike Berger